Friends, |
After more than 13 wonderful years od having the honor of serving as a private coach and advisor to hundreds of you, the time has come for me to navigate my own path, and make the difficult but necessary decision to move in a new direction. |
Rest assured, this newsletter will continue. |
From a private advisory standpoint, my professional schedule will be drastically shifting and focusing more on what comes next. |
Trust that i do not make this decision lightly, as I have spent every waking moment of my existence building this practice. |
I have decided to maintain a select few client relationships, but will be limiting to just three select individuals who are ready to make a full commitment to the work of leveling up their personal confidence, relationships, presence, and lifestyle. |
If you'd like to be considered as one of the 3, reply to this email and tell me about yourself, or click here to answer a few short questions. |
To the key 3 (and my existing clients), I look forward to the honor of serving you privately. |
To all other readers, I'll see you in the next edition of The Secret Weapon. |
With immense gratitude, |
- James |
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment